INECTO HAIR DYE – COLOUR RANGE PROMO
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – OCTOBER 2021
- Participation in this Competition is governed by these terms and conditions (the Rules).
- Participants are encouraged to review the Rules before entering the Competition and acknowledge that they have been given an appropriate opportunity to do so and that they understand and accept these Rules.
- . This competition is operated by Subinite (Pty) Limited in respect of its INECTO brand. Tradeway Promotions (Pty) Limited is appointed as the agency. Jointly the Parties will be referred to as the “Promoters”.
- Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Rules and Participants agree to abide by these Rules.
- For any enquiry pertaining to this Competition terms and conditions, please get in touch with the Promoter at 680 Joseph Lister Street, Constantia Kloof, or contact us on 087 807 8400 during business hours (i.e., 08:30 – 16:00).
2. By participating in this Competition, Participants agree to the rules set out below.
- This Competition is limited to legal residents and/or citizens of South Africa. In addition, the following people shall not be eligible to participate in this Competition:
- . Directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees, or consultants of the Promoters.
- Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified above.
- People who are not legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
- Persons under the age of 18 years.
- The Competition Line shall commence on 07 October 2021 and will end at midnight on 31 January 2022. No entries received after 31 January 2022 will be considered. Grand Prize finalists will be drawn via random draw on the 4th of February 2022.
a. To participate in this Competition, Participants must adhere to the following:
b. INECTO USSD PROMO MECHANIC:
i. Participants are required to purchase any 2 INECTO products, listed below, at any store nationwide to enter the competition.
ii. Products included in the competition are listed below:
- INECTO SUPER BLACK
- INECTO CRÈME BLACK
- INECTO CREME BLACK
- INECTO RAPID NO 1
- INECTO RAPID NO 1.5
- INECTO SUPER BLACK NATURALS SACHET
- INECTO COLOUR TUBE SUPER BROWN
- INECTO COLOUR TUBE SUPER AUBURN
- INECTO COLOUR TUBE CHERRY RED
- INECTO COLOUR TUBE RICH COPPER
- INECTO COLOUR TUBE NATURAL BLACK
- INECTO COLOUR TUBE HOT CHOCOLATE
- INECTO COLOUR TUBE PASSION PLUM
- INECTO COLOUR TUBE RUBY RED
- INECTO COLOUR TUBE PERFECT BLACK
- INECTO COLOUR TUBE CARAMEL BLONDE
- INECTO COLOUR TUBE BLUE BLACK
- INECTO COLOUR TUBE ULTRAVIOLET
- INECTO COLOUR TUBE BEACH BLONDE
- INECTO COLOUR TUBE BRAZEN BROWN
- INECTO COLOUR TUBE COPPER RED NEW
- INECTO COLOUR TUBE PURPLE BLACK NEW
- INECTO COLOUR TUBE BURGUNDY NEW
- INECTO PLUS BLUE BLACK
- INECTO PLUS BLACK VELVET
- INECTO PLUS RED WINE
- INECTO PLUS PLUM CRAZY
- INECTO PLUS HAZELNUT BROWN
- INECTO PLUS SUNKISSED BLONDE
- INECTO PLUS BURGUNDY BLISS
- INECTO PLUS JUST COPPER
- INECTO PLUS CRANBERRY COCKTAIL
- INECTO HENNA NATURAL BLACK
- INECTO HENNA DARK BROWN
- INECTO HENNA BURGUNDY
- INECTO POWDER NATURAL BLACK
- INECTO POWDER DARK BROWN
- INECTO POWDER NATURAL BROWN
INECTO ULTRA GLOSS
- DARK CHOCOLATE
- CAFÉ MOCHA
- RED VELVET
- BLACK LEATHER – Deep Black
- PLUMBERRY – Violet/Purple
- RASPBERRY – Deep Red
- BURGUNDY BLUSH – Reddish Violet Brown
- DEEP OCEAN BLUE – Dark Blue
INECTO MENS PACK
- Super Black Naturals
- Ruby Red naturals men’s pack
- Passion plum naturals men’s pack
- Caramel blond naturals men’s pack
- Rich copper naturals men’s pack
INECTO COLOUR CONDITIONER – 250ML BOTTLE
- Mint Magic
- Indigo Infusion
- Carnation Candy
- Plum Passion
- Strawberry Shake
INECTO COLOUR CONDITIONER 50ML SACHET
- Mint Magic
- Indigo Infusion
- Carnation Candy
- Plum Passion
- Strawberry Shake
INECTO COLOUR CLAY SACHET
- INECTO COLOUR CLAY FOX RED SACHET 25ml
- INECTO COLOUR CLAY SUNRISE SACHET 25ml
- INECTO COLOUR CLAY HEMP GREEN SACHET 25ml
- INECTO COLOUR CLAY PURPLE RAIN SACHET 25ml
- INECTO COLOUR CLAY SALMON SACHET 25ml
- INECTO COLOUR CLAY TITAN GREEN 25ml
INECTO COLOUR CLAY TUB
- INECTO COLOUR CLAY FOX RED
- INECTO COLOUR CLAY SUNRISE
- INECTO COLOUR CLAY HEMP GREEN
- INECTO COLOUR CLAY PURPLE RAIN
- INECTO COLOUR CLAY SALMON
- INECTO COLOUR CLAY TITAN GREEN
iii. Participants are required to Dial *120*1074# and follow the prompts.
iv. USSD costs 20c/20sec.
- Participants may enter the competition a maximum of three times per week over the entire promotional period 7 October 2021 until 31 January 2022, if Participants purchase any 2 participating products per entry (every 2 products purchased qualifies as 1 valid entry) and complete the competition entry and enter the last four digits of the barcode per the INECTO products .
- Participants are required to keep their till slip as proof of purchase to constitute a valid entry.
- All entries from disqualified participants’ mobile numbers will be rejected.
- Only one prize per household and per person for the duration of the competition.
- No computer-based entries will be accepted.
- Any mobile number that enters an incorrect barcode five (5) times in succession will be locked out of the Competition for the entire duration of the promotional competition (“Blocked Participants”).
a. Participants in the Competition stand a chance to win a share of over R600 000 in the following prize split:
i. Daily Airtime totalling R50 000 over the promotional period
- Airtime will be given randomly, via automated random draw and will be given out in increments of R5, R10 & R20.
ii. Weekly Prizes valued at an estimated R2 000 each awarded to 100 lucky winners, totalling R200 000 over the promotional period
- Weekly Prizes: Winners will receive a pair of custom BATHU X INECTO Sneakers which are valued at an estimated R2 000 each. Style and size of prize received will be dependent on availability.
iii. Two Grand Prizes will be awarded to 2 lucky winners, who will each receive one of the following:
- First Prize – Fiat 500 Cult
- Second Prize – Vespa PRIMAVERA 150 Scooter
Totalling R375 000 over the promotional period.
- The Weekly prize winners will be drawn via a random draw on a weekly basis utilising a CPA approved system.
- The Grand prize winners: 10 finalists will be drawn via random draw at the end of the campaign period utilising a CPA approved system. Finalists will need to follow the above-mentioned (4. iii) steps to qualify for the Grand Prize.
- The system is 100% competition approved.
- The draw is fully automated and works through the system which has been signed off by the competition commission.
6.How to claim your prize:
- At the time that a potential prize winner is identified, the potential prize winner will receive a telephone call from a representative of the Promoters at which point he/she may be required to answer a few questions regarding his/her eligibility as well as be requested to submit certain documents such as a copy of his/her till slip to the Promoters representative. Documents could include till slip/proof of purchase, Copy of Identification Document, Copy of Drivers License, Proof of Residence and contact information.
- The potential prize winner is not an actual winner until his/her submission is validated and his/her documents are completed and submitted to the Promotors. If a potential prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, the prize will be forfeited and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
- If the Promotors are unable to reach any of the potential prize winners after 3 (three) attempts made within 3 (three) working days of their name being drawn, for whatsoever reason, including incorrect telephone numbers or inoperative telephone numbers, or if the winner refuses to accept prizes for whatsoever reason, such winner will be disqualified and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
- The winner will be allowed 72 hours to provide the requested documents as listed above and any other items requests
- Eligible winner’s prizes will then be arranged in accordance with the winner and the Promoter to plan and arrange logistics, details, and all necessary elements to receive the prize.
- Once verified the winner is to provide their preferred location where the hand over will take place and the Promoter representative. The handover will be arranged to take place within the area of the participant.
- Payment to the vehicle dealerships will be made by the Promoter representative.
- Winners are to allow 15 – 30 working days for the fulfilment of their prize.
- Winners are only eligible to win once in this competition.
- Prize winners allow for photography to take place during the hand over, pictures obtained during the hand over are property of INECTO and thus INECTO have the right to use as they deem appropriate.
- Winners are required to have a valid South African Drivers License in order to claim their prize.
- Winners are responsible for insuring their prizes in accordance with the dealership’s requirements for handover.
- The draws’ results are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoters may require the winner to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these Rules. Should the winner be found not to have complied with these Rules, he/she will automatically be disqualified, and the prize will be forfeited. Winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
- The prize is not transferable, and no substitution or cash redemption of prizes is permitted. The prize will not be handed/awarded to a third party, but only to the verified prize winner.
- The Promoters reserve the right to amend or vary these competition rules or cancel the competition without notice.
- The Promoters reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable or greater commercial value for whatever reason.
- By entering this Competition, you authorise the Promoters to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of Participants for communication or statistical purposes.
- Participants may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Participants shall always be entitled to decline the above request. Participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Promoters.
- Nothing in these Rules is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit, or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the Participant or the Promoters in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“CPA”).
- All Participants participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these Rules, the Participants give consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoters, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the Competition and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of any of the Promoters.
- The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors accept no responsibility and they will not, in any circumstances, be liable to compensate the Participants, or accept any liability for: (a) any inability by the Participant to use the prize in part or at all; (b) the lack of quality or any other aspect of any service which is or should be provided at any venue(s) in relation to the prize; or (c) any personal loss or injury occurring at any venue(s) arising, directly or indirectly, out of the use of the prize.
- The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents, and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any prize nor in respect of any warranties or undertakings given by any person other than the Promoters themselves.
- The Promoters reserve the right to terminate or extend the Competition at any time. In the event of such termination or extension, all Participants agree to waive (give up) any rights that they may have in terms of the Promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoters, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
- By entering the Competition, Participants acknowledge that the Promotion will be managed in accordance with the provisions of the CPA. Participants undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the Promoters to comply with their obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the prize to the Participant. Should any Participant refuse or be unable to comply with this requirement, the Participant shall be deemed to have forfeited the prize.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Rules, the Promoters reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone suspend or cancel this Competition, the Rules, and any prize (which has not yet been allocated), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoters deem necessary. At the end of the Competition for whatsoever reason, all the Promoters’ obligations in regard to the Competition as well as in regard to the prizes shall cease to exist.
- These Rules shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa and any Participant and Jacobs consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa.