Whether you’re a guest at a wedding or the bride, your hair is one of the most important and outstanding pieces of the day. Narrowing down our options to the ones that look the best in each category, we have put together a list with what we think are the 5 best wedding hairstyles this season.
The braided up-do
This chic up-do is perfect for a classic look with a natural black colour from our Super Black Naturals range or a bit of Hazelnut Brown, that can do no wrong and if you’re looking for a romantic yet simple style that’s perfect for you, here’s how to achieve this look:
1. Part your hair into a half ponytail and secure with a hair tie.
2.Do the same with the bottom half, braid both ponytails and secure them in the middle of your head with bobby pins
3. Once they’re secured, puff the braids out by pulling them slightly. Remember that if you would like a little more volume and opt for a weave, make sure it is 100% natural human hair, that way you get the best result with styling and colour.
You could also try braiding it down the side of your head for a softer, romantic feel.
Or add a beautiful simple bridal crown and braid it into a chic up-do bun.
Natural side ‘fro
1. Simply make a side path and then back comb one side of your hair.
2. Secure it with a few bobby pins, fluff out the other side of your hair and add a pretty piece of hair-bling for the final effect. It’s simple, easy and keeps you fresh.
The chunky twist up-do/Dreads for days
1. Side-part your hair and then tuck the bottom half of your twisted braids into a bun at the nape of your neck. Secure with bobby pins.
2. Then take the top half, twist it over the bottom bun and once again, secure with bobby pins.
3. Add a simple gold flower hairpiece to finish the look.
Short and sweet
1. Side-part your hair, back comb the bottom sides to smooth it out and secure with bobby pins.
2.Tightly curl the top part that’s hanging loose and then lightly pull the curls to spring it out.
3.If your hair is already very short, you can in a weave for volume, but make sure it’s 100% natural human hair for the best results when heating and colouring.
Try the pixie cut and a sweet side curl for a softer look on your big day.
The simple side curl
1.Tightly curl your hair and part it to the side, then take the side with less hair and back comb it so that all your hair falls to one side.
2.Secure it with bobby pins, spray with hairspray to make sure it lasts; and for a finishing touch add bit of hair bling to the side with the curls. Voila!