How do I pick a colour that will suit me?
Do I need to get anything ready before colouring my hair for the first time?
What precautions should I take when colouring my hair?
• Wear gloves and an old t-shirt when applying hair colour
• Be sure to do a skin allergy test and a strand test before applying the colour to your hair
• Carefully follow the directions in the hair colour package
• Never mix different hair colour products
• Don’t leave the colour on your head any longer than specified
• Never colour your eyebrows or eyelashes. An allergic reaction to the colour could cause swelling or increase risk of infection in the eye area. It can also cause blindness
How do I know if I’m allergic to the hair colour?
How do I know whether the colour will even show up on my hair?
How long can I keep the colour on my hair for?
What hair care tips will help me to maintain the colour for longer?
How long will the colour last on my hair?
Can I re-use any of the left over hair colour mixture at a later stage?
Can I use hair colour on the same day I have relaxed, permed or chemically straightened my hair?
How do I touch up my roots?
FAQ's When choosing a new hair colour, the two most important factors to consider are your skin tone and your natural hair colour. Whether you’re going lig
Product In-Stock: 1